Thursday, March 3, 2011

Gajimu re-Lauching Event

For the past weeks my worklife is hell! It consumes all of my time and energy, I didn't have time to relax. This is the first event that I've done myself so I'm proud of it.

I work at Gajimu/WageIndicator site. Gajimu is a site for us to share and compare our salaries, it has the facilities like salary survey and salary check. I'm responsible of the content for Gajimu site. If you have time, pls do visit the site, it's full of information for workers.

This is the first time that I become a speaker and did a presentation in front of reporters. The other speakers are chairman of alliance journalist and press council chairman when the MC introduce us, I was kinda ashamed of my CV comparing with those two other speakers. I was kinda nervous because reporters ask so many things, Thank God my boss calm me and said "They don't know anything and you know everything about this so relax!

Survey result presentation

doorprize

The presentation ends well, my name is on several local newspaper and online news sites which makes me proud of myself.
Nadia tempo interaktif

I was thinking of resign from this job but well it's kinda exciting, that's why I reassured myself if quitting is what I really want. I stick to it and happy with the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment