Sunday, March 27, 2011

SUEDE Live in Jakarta!!

After almost 8 years, we meet again my dearest

SUEDE

Suede

Suede came to Jakarta in 2003 for the first time! *minus Mr.Codling*. Not long after that, they split up. Each of them is busy with their project. Brett has his solo album project, Simon and Oakes is busy with their other band Futon and Artmagic, Mat toured with Brett while Neil toured with Natalie Imbruglia.

In 2010, they decide to reunite and played in London's Royal Albert Hall as part of the 2010 Teenage Cancer Trust shows. After that, they release "The Best of Suede" in September. And they've been touring to promote the album.

They wrote in their official websites about the Jakarta gigs, which cost a leaked information because it is supposed to be a surprise. As I mentioned before in my previous post about the ticketing system for Live and Rockin, we have to do trade in! However, because of this insanity, Suede fans share the problem on Suede's official forum. And amazingly, Suede management hear our complaints and find a better solution for us which is 500 giveaway tickets for Suede fans. Thank you guys for fighting for us!!!

Ok, enough with the introduction to Suede! Here comes my overwhelm expression toward Suede's concert on 19 March 2011.

It's funny before Suede comes out, the MC said "We have to thank Blackberry for this bla bla" and all the audiences BOO-ed him and blackberry *including me*

Here's the setlist for the night
setlist

If I compare with 2003, the sound is better in 2003 however the crowds, the ambiances 2011 are definitely full of awesomeness!! There are many die hard Suede who misses them a lot and express their joy and excitement!!

Suede

It's hard to get Brett's photos because he moved a lot!!! i still can't believe he's 43! How he dance, how he spin his mic and his body! *kapan lagi bisa liat dance langka itu?*

And, what makes me enjoy this concert more than 2003 is because MR. NEIL JOHN CODLING! and he's in front of my eyes!! My camera = Neil-minded *help,,,i'm melting!!*

Neil Codling

Neil Codling

I'm fully satisfied especially they played a lot of songs from old albums : Suede, Dog Man Star and the booming Coming up album! this 3 albums definitely THE BEST OF SUEDE!! I was hoping that they'll play My Insatiable one and Europe is our playground!

The best concert of the Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment