Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Two Doors Cinema Club live in Jakarta

For the first time ever in South East Asia
We welcome

Two Doors Cinema Club!



As always IsmayaLive (the promotor) was not on time with the schedule!! however, there's a lot of fashion, food and booze corner which we can enjoyed. In the end while waiting, I bought a tshirt from Monstores.

The event #LoveGarage is very entertaining because it's a whole package deal (good music,food,fashion,drinks and people all in one place). The show itself starts at 3PM, local band and DJ's played. At 7.45PM, Flight Facilities comes out and all the audience are dancing!! suddenly the venue feels like a club. I myself don't know Flight Facilities and only wait for TDCC.

The moment we're waiting for *drumroll* Two Doors Cinema Club opens with "Cigarette in a theater"!! They played around 12 song i guess, 2 new songs (Handshake), several songs from the album and non-album (myspace). They're energetic but for me they're performances was OK not great but FUN. What makes it awesome is the crowd,,,they dance, jump and sing enthusiastically in almost every song!

They end it with two of their hits "Come home" and "I can talk"

Two Doors Cinema Club - come home from Nadia Pralita on Vimeo.


Two Doors Cinema Club - I can talk from Nadia Pralita on Vimeo.

in the end there's a confetti toss into the air! Nice!! btw, on the video, i'm terribly sorry for my off tune singing voice and my unsteady hands coz i move a lot!

*Alex drinks wine during the concert
*Two of them talk in Bahasa
*Guitar effects in costume party is wow!
*I laugh when all the audience does the intro on "I can talk"
*There's so many beautiful girl! and they're all freakin skinny!
*This is the first time they travel to South East Asia and Indonesia is their first destination

Lucky to catch you guys here in Indonesia! waiting for your new album!

No comments:

Post a Comment