Friday, March 1, 2013

Vacation Time : Phuket, Thailand

One day I just went crazy and book a flight to Phuket despite all the works and study that I should've done.

Why Phuket? First, I never been to Thailand before, it's not that far from where I live, I had brother in law who works in Indigo Pearl Resort in Phuket,  and I haven't had vacation in ages,,,so yess, why not?! I went there for a week and spend my Birthday there,,,which is very lovely,,,

The beaches
Walking, swimming, sitting, lazying around the beach, I do that every day in Phuket,,,,I tried most of the beaches from Naiyang, Patong, Kata, Karon and Surin. And the one that I love the most is Kata beaches. And I take a photos in Reggae bar up near Kata Karon viewpoints, and see all the beaches line up very beautiful
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

The Temples
I didn't get to see a lot of Temple, but I did go to Wat Chalong and Big Buddha, which is very very beautiful. Thank God I wear a proper dress to visit the temple. If you wear tank top and shorts, you'll need to cover yourself with a sarong that is prepared there.
  Untitled Untitled

Phi Phi Island!!
Yay,,,,Phi Phiiiii,,,,amazing white beaches,,,the beaches are so soft!! love love love it!!
Untitled Untitled

The Food!! 
I gained 4kg in one week!! I ate like a pig,,,everything is so yummy! almost every night I eat pad thai. All of the food is my favourite I guess,,,I have one restaurant that I absolutely adore,,,I don't know the name because it's in Thailands but it's near Kata beach.
Untitled Untitled

The Cruise,,,
Yess, I'm delightful when we got to play one day in a cruise,,,the ship is called Asian Lady,,,
Untitled

The Family
My soon to be brother in law has one year old son who amazingly cute!
Untitled Untitled

I came home very very much tanned, fat but HAPPY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment